- Association address:
Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Lyon
Association Les Bouchon Lyonnais
Place de la Bourse
- Website design, development, content and graphics:
13 boulevard edmond michelet
Tel. : 04 27 11 84 90
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site : www.comtoo.fr
- Web hosting :
140, quai Sartel
- Photo credits :
Régie COMTOO, ONLYLYON, F. DURANTET
- Copyright :
Association Les Bouchons Lyonnais, Régie COMTOO
- Intellectual property rights:
The whole of this website is governed by French and international law regarding copyright and intellectual property rights. All reproduction rights are reserved, including illustrations and photographs.
- User license :
Users of the website www.lesbouchonslyonnais.org subscribe to this user licence. By visiting the site, users accept in good faith the terms and conditions set forth therein.
1. The ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association holds exclusive intellectual property rights to the various different elements of the website, to wit: the program source code of each of the website pages, web page design and usability of all the pages, photographs, graphic files, all text files used, except where there is a licence or regularly authorised transfer by a third party, the entire multimedia work.
2. The ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association is solely responsible for the editorial environment and all information published on the website, in compliance with the provisions of the French act dated September 30, 1986, relative to the freedom of audiovisual communication.
Any websites to which the user may be redirected via website links remain the sole responsibility of their owners and operators.
The ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association therefore accepts no liability regarding the data contained in or published on such websites or regarding the processing of such data by them.
3. Users shall restrict their use of the website data to the given purpose of the website.
The ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association is in no way liable for any damage or other occurrence affecting users’ IT equipment whilst using the website, browsing its pages or more generally downloading, or transferring to their own IT equipment, the files and computer programs that make up the website. Users should access and visit the website using computer equipment that meets the latest quality standards in order to ensure smooth transfer of data published on the site.
4. The ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association does not perform any direct processing of personal data identifying internet users, other than processing data provided by users in the online contact form.
Users authorise the ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association to save and process, over a period of time suited to the purpose of such processing, connection data including IP addresses, arising from access to and use of the website.
Users can oppose any use of their personal data. Pursuant to the French Data Protection and Privacy Act n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, internet users have a right of access to and amendment of computer files containing their personal data.
5. The ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association freely makes any changes to the website and the various elements thereof, in response to any technical developments that may occur, particularly where such developments are liable to improve viewing and transmission of data.
The ‘Les Bouchons Lyonnais’ association guarantees neither that the website will remain permanently on line, nor that the services and data shall be permanently available, and may change, interrupt or cease to provide them at any time depending on its obligations or the choices it may make.